Sunday, January 18, 2009

Don't Burn Your Pantyhose Like You Did Your Bra

There was once a trend for women home mortgages with bad credit go braless. Looking back, it had its point but was overall a not a good idea. Pantyhose are in a similar pattern today.

Some time before I was born there was a trend from women to burn their bras. This transcended fashion. There was a huge component of much needed liberalization.

Women were suppressed at the time and before that time. There was a institutional unfairness in how we were treated. Look at the TV shows and advertisements and it is easy to spot. Being born after all of this, I never experienced it first hand. I am very glad times have changed.

There is a component that is separate from the political statement of burning their bras. When I see the women interviewed, going braless seemed to be part of the fashion evolution. Women were happy to get rid of those things. Many women at the time went braless on a regular basis.

When asked about their bras they had the following comments

* They pinched
* It is an extra piece of clothing that gets hot
* It is tight to wear
* They push my body around in ways it is not intended
* The fabric itches

I am not too sure when the braless trend stopped. But I am glad it did. My breasts do not sag yet, but I am sure they will, supposedly after I breast feed. I think of all the women I know who do have the saggy breasts and they all look better with a bra. Even without the sag, I look better with one. Depending on the bra sometimes I look great, but it is the bra, not me doing the work.

I do not think there are too many women, or men, who will debate the world is a prettier place because the bra is still around. I do not hear women really complain about them either.

Lets bring this to my point. Women are going bare-legged these days. Most of you should not. You have bad skin color, no skin color, bruises, scars, marks bumps, veins and all sorts of other unsightly things going on. Why are you showing them off? Cover those things up with some pantyhose or stockings. We cover up the same things on out face with makeup and we do it for a good reason. It looks better.

Many women right now respond with comments about pantyhose like

* They pinched
* It is an extra piece of clothing that gets hot
* It is tight to wear
* They push my body around in ways it is not intended
* The fabric itches

The same thing was said about bras and we still wear them.

There are way too many colors, textures, fabrics and opaqueness to flatly discard hose for good. They look good and feel good. Women need to reconsider them as part of their fashion choice.

Chrissy Stewart is a young women entrepreneur seeking to drive people to her site - MyPantyhoseSiteMyPantyhoseSite

She enjoys the look and feel of hosiery and enjoys the attention she gets when she shows off her great looking legs. She wants to help others enjoy them also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home